One Song Workouts
One song workout is perfect for you if:
- You are in a rush today and have to skip the gym…
- Feeling a little bit lazy and is not in the mood of breaking that much sweat
1. JUMPING JACKS X 30
Jumping jack is a full-body workout that helps in burning fat at a rapid rate and It helps in strengthening your core and calf muscles.
- Stand relaxed with your feet together
- Jump and quickly split your legs apart and raise your arms above your head
- Then jump again to get back to the previous position
2. TRICEPS DIPS X 10
This workout is gold if you wanna focus on increasing the strength of your shoulders and arms.
- Find a suitable chair, bench, or step
- Sit on the edge of the chair and grip the edge next to your hips
- Extend your legs and your feet should be about hip-width apart with the heels touching the ground
- Look forward with your chin up
- Now slowly press your palms to lift your body and slide forward just far enough that your behind clears the edge of the chair
- Lower yourself until your elbows are at an angle of between 45 and 90 degrees
- Push yourself back up to the start position and repeat
3. SQUATS X 10
Squats are one of the simplest yet effective leg exercises out there that can magically help you to reduce thigh fats.
- Stand straight with feet at shoulder-width apart
- Hinge your knees and hips like you were sitting on an invisible chair
- Raise your arms parallel to the ground to find a better balance
- At the bottom, your thighs need to be parallel to the ground
- Keep the back straight throughout and feet glued to the ground
- Slightly press via the heels to again stand straight
4. RUSSIAN TWISTS X 25
It’s a perfect workout for boosting your abs games and its fun to do!
- Sit on the floor and with your legs out straight
- Lean back slightly so your torso and legs form a V-like shape
- Balancing, twist your torso from side to side without moving your legs
5. FORWARD LUNGES X 10
This is one of the most effective and easy exercises to do to tone your thigh muscles and to lose thigh fat.
- Stand with your feet together
- Slowly extend one leg while keeping the upper body straight until the thigh is parallel to the floor mat. (Knee bent at 90-degree angle)
- Pull it back and return to the standing position
- Repeat the process for the other leg too
6. BRIDGE LEG LIFT X 20
This workout is great for having sexy glutes and for toning your lower abdomen.
- Lie down on a mat
- Slightly tighten your abdominal and buttock muscles
- Raise your hips slowly to create a straight line from your knees to shoulders
- Now slowly extend one leg while keeping everything as it is
- Hold this position for 2 seconds
- Return to the starting position while keeping the knees bent
- Perform the same lift now with the other leg
7. LEG CIRCLES X 10
It is probably the easiest exercise one can do to get their leg muscles in shape.
- Lie down on your back and gently lift one leg up
- Lift it as upwards you can and start making small circular rotations in the air, five times in anticlockwise direction and five times in the clockwise direction
- If you have problems making full circles then start with making half-circles at the beginning
8. BUTT LIFT BRIDGE X 20
This is highly suitable for strengthening the lower back as well as toning the leg muscles.
- Lie flat on the mat on your back with your hands by your side and your knees bent
- Your feet should be placed around shoulder width
- Pushing with your heels, lift your hips off the floor slowly while keeping the back straight
- Exhale as you perform this and hold at the top for 1 second
- Slowly go back to your starting position as you inhale
9. PUSH-UPS X 15
This workout is an awesome exercise as it more or less involves the muscles of the whole body. It is a perfect workout for strengthening your core along with your lower body.
- Start in a high plank position…Place your hands directly under your shoulders
- Make sure your toes are properly glued to the ground
- Tighten your abs a bit and keep your eyes forward
- Lower your body slowly while inhaling
- Keep core fully intact and exhale as you Push back up
is a fitness enthusiast Blogger who helps the Weight Loss aspirants and motivates them to follow a healthier lifestyle by guiding them to develop the confidence and habits they need to make to have a positive impact on their life. Subscribe to the newsletter and follow him on Pinterest to never miss a new update regarding any of his new posts.