Who does not love Tacos right?
I am a Tacos person and I am sure you are too.
- The awesome thing is even if you are on a strict Low Carb Keto diet these cheese Taco Shells will be a perfect fit for you. These are low in carbs but will also fulfill the needs of your taste buds. So just chill and take a bite on this cheesy taco preparation while staying in ketosis
- The preparation is super easy to make and involves almost no hassles whatsoever
You can use any cheese for the process but I have seen that it tastes delicious with Provolone Cheese.
Preparation of Keto-Friendly Cheese Tacos
- Cook time needed: 10 to 12 minutes
- All overtime for preparation: About 20 minutes
Provolone cheese circles
Foils or Taco Holders
Cooking Instructions For the Cheesy Tacos:
- Start to preheat the oven to about 177 degrees Celcius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the provolone cheese circles on a baking sheet
- Lined the circles with a baking mat
- Now cook for around 10 minutes until the items turn golden brown
- At the end stage of cooking, prepare a baking sheet and place foils on the top of the edges of the sheet
- After the cheese circles have turned golden brown carefully take them out of the oven and place them on the foil at the very edge of the baking sheet. This will lead to the creation of a shell shape as the cheese edges will drape over.
- Leave it untouched for about 7 minutes
- Now Dive in!